AIRTEL MONEY PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Send the exact amount indicated in Ghana Cedis to our Airtel money number or nickname 0265020121 or A93408 - ECURENCY4U.COM. You are strongly advised to enter your ORDER number which the system will generate to you into the REFERENCE section
Follow the instructions below to make payment to us from your mobile money wallet when paying from an agent provide our Airtel money number to the agent and always remember to take the transaction ID or senders phone number or AGENT NAME.
1. Dial *500# on your Airtel money phone
2. Enter 5 to select Withdraw Money and press Send
3. Enter 1 to select from Agent and press Send
4. Enter our Agent Nickname or Code which is A 9 3 4 0 8 and press Send
5. Enter the Amount and press Send
6. Enter your valid ID Number and press Send
7. Enter your Secret PIN after you have cross checked and press Send
8. Check your SMS inbox for the confirmation message that contains the Transaction ID
Follow the steps below to add the payment details to your order. Please note that once the payment details are added, Ecurrency4u receives a notification to process your order. Customers do not have to call to give details of order and payment.
Log into your Account with Ecurrency4u.
Click MANAGE ORDERS and then click ADD PAYMENT DETAILS by the order paid for.
Choose Airtel Money from Select Payment Method list
Enter the number used in making payment
Enter the Reference number
You can get this from the sms you received from Airtel after sending the money or if you dont receive the sms confirmation after 30 minutes call Airtel customer service 222 to retrieve it. Customers can also use the senders Agent name if they do not get the reference number.
Enter the amount sent and select Submit
Do not use the live chat to notify us about the payment. Only use the live chat if your order has not been processed after 7 minutes during working Hours.
Don't Have An Account? Register Now